Pascoag Utility District offers the latest technology to help you manage your electric or water account 24/7 by computer, smartphone or tablet with a free online application called SmartHub.
One Time Payment
No registration required
Pay Bill/View Usage
With SmartHub you can:
- Access and manage your electric or water account by reregistering for an online account. We promise it will be worth the effort!
- Pay your bill and monitor your usage from the website or from your iPhone, iPad or Android device with the FREE SmartHub app.
- Set up recurring and stored payments
- Receive paperless statements.
- Add notifications that you would like to receive by email or text message.
- Contact the District office via your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- View Pascoag Utility District’s social media feeds.
- If you do not wish to register for an account and would like to continue receiving your paper statements; you can always make a one-time payment through SmartHub!
- Enjoy even more features soon to come!
SmartHub is easy to navigate. It’s simple and quick to make a payment. You can compare your bills to the same time last year. You can also choose to receive an email or text alert when a payment is due or other account activities occur.
Customers with smartphones or tablet devices can download the SmartHub app from iTunes or the Android Marketplace. The app allows you to make a secure payment or view your usage while on the go.