Pascoag Utility District, a not-for-profit electric and water utility is seeking a qualified candidate for our Customer Service Representative (CSR) position. The CSR would be responsible but not limited to a full range of customer service and customer account functions for electric and water customers.
Primary responsibilities would include:
- Effectively resolving customer concerns via phone, email, mail, or in person with patience, attentiveness and professionalism.
- Efficiently inputting customer account data necessary for monthly billing and account information set up/cancellation of services.
- Processing service orders for operations staff.
- Utilizing a cash register for processing walk in customer’s payments via cash, check or credit card.
- Answering a high volume of phone calls
The successful candidate must have excellent computer skills, including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and be comfortable with new technology. The position is in a fast-paced, office environment and requires a highly organized, multitasker who is capable of setting priorities and meeting deadlines. Must have strong team player attitude and be able to work harmoniously in a small office environment. Position can require overtime and weekend work due to outages, water main breaks or community events. The position is part of a rotating “on call” status that does include some holidays. Qualified candidates living in Burrillville or close proximity are preferred.
Position is full time with an excellent wage and benefit package.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization committed to excellent service and active community involvement, please send your resume to:
Pascoag Utility District
Manager of Finance & Customer Service
PO Box 107
Pascoag, RI 02859
All resumes must be received at the District office by 3:30PM on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
Pascoag Utility District is an equal opportunity employer.